With a piece of paper, write down your name and answers to for following questions.
What is a function in terms of Computer Sciences?
- A group of code lines that performs a specific task
- A group of code lines that performs a whole program
- Something that contains an "init"
- The purpose of Java
What will be the value of "num" after the following statements?int num;
num = (5+4);
num = num / 9;
num = 12;
What is a class?
- A class is a section of computer memory containing objects.
- A class is a section of the hard disk reserved for object oriented program.
- A class is a description of a kind of object.
- A class is the part of an object that contains the variables.
Which of the following is a correct way to construct a
String str("Hello Quiz!");
String = "Hello Quiz!";
String str = new "Hello Quiz!";
String str = new String("Hello Quiz!");
What is an object?
- An object is a chunk of memory that can contain data along with methods to process data.
- An object is a tiny box of memory that contains only data.
- "Object" is another word for "program".
- An object is description of a potential class.